Software for analysis of data from cryo-electron microscopy
This site contains software that has been developed over the years by members at the Laboratory of Tim Baker.
- Auto3DEM: package for semi-automated 3D image reconstruction by single particle analysis
- AutoRTM: automatic, on-the-fly reconstruction of icosahedral particles from a single micrograph
- LocalFSC: a plugin for Chimera to estimate the resolution in selected regions of EM maps
- IHRSR++: user-friendly extension to the Iterative Helical Real Space Reconstruction (IHRSR) software.
- Old programs: software not maintained anymore.